- DNC's Aspir Samba and Aspir Samba II effects have been increasaed
- DRG's wyvern damage and accuracy have been decreased slightly
- All monster three-letter stats have been reduced slightly; this will be more noticeable on mid- to high-level monsters
- BCNM orbs and testimonies will now properly expire one at a time if you have multiple in your inventory; expired orbs and testimonies are now immediately removed from your inventory upon BCNM entry
- Fixed a bug where BLU's Digest was not draining any HP
- Fixed a bug where all Veteran Quadavs were permanently double attacking
Critical announcements regarding the server, including patch notes.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Monsters in Tonberry are not exempt from the subjob rule of the server, however they were getting slightly more STR, DEX, VIT, etc than intended. This only applied to the three-letter stats. The extra bonus they were getting started out small at low levels and compounded as their sub job level increased, up to +15 extra of certain stats at the absolute worst case scenario at level 75+. This, along with an issue with BCNMs and multiple orbs/testimonies, have been fixed this patch.